View your FREE Online Entries Account via your own account in MyRidingLife.com where you can track your
Bookings, Entries, Times & Results at any time.
If you experience any difficulties making a booking or would like support please Text 07798 626075.
Terms & Conditions of Booking
1. By completing an entry, whether online, in person or in writing, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. All entries or bookings must be accompanied with the appropriate entry fees, paid either by credit/debit card or cash.
3. Any cancellations of bookings must be made within 48 hours of the date of the event in order to receive a refund. Any cancellations received after this date will only receive a refund if accompanied by a valid Vet or Doctor’s certificate. All refunds are subject to a cancellation fee in line with the fees charged by our payment processing merchant which is typically around 1.4% of the total cost of the booking (including any booking fees paid), plus £0.20. A transfer of an entry to another event run by Team Phoenix may be accepted in lieu of a refund.
4. In the event that Team Phoenix cancel an event, then the rider is entitled to a full refund or transfer to another Team Phoenix event. In such instance, no fees will be imposed (except for any booking fees charged by a third party).
5. By completing an entry and attending a Team Phoenix event, you are agreeing to be photographed and for that photograph to be used for marketing purposes, unless you indicate to the contrary in writing prior to the event. Please send all such correspondence to email@example.com. Please note, no photographs of persons under the age of 18 will be taken or used without the explicit permission of a parent or authorised adult.
6. The welfare and health of all horses attending any Team Phoenix event is paramount. Any horse deemed to be sick or injured in anyway will be asked to leave the event.
7. All Team Phoenix Events will be run under the latest COVID guidelines: STAY SAFE - STAY APART - DISINFECT FREQUENTLY - WEAR A MASK IN A ENCLOSED SPACE. You MUST NOT share equipment with others and it is advised that you bring your own hand washes and disinfectants to all Team Phoenix events and that you use these frequently, especially when using shared facilities like bathrooms. If you have any COVID - like symptoms, you must not attend a Team Phoenix event and stay at home. In the event that you develop COVID like symptoms or test positive within 48 hours of attending a Team Phoenix event, you must notify us immediately in order that appropriate track and trace measures can be put in place.